How to setup Search Engine Optimization for Help Articles?
To setup SEO for your help articles, go to:
Articles list> Open article or create a new one> go to SEO Card/Twitter Card/Open Graph Card.
Title tags and meta descriptions are bits of HTML code in the header of a web page. They help search engines understand the content on a page. A page's title tag and meta description are usually shown whenever that page appears in search engine results
Enter the title for your article so search engines can (and will) index your articles. For example: How to install_____?
Add more detailed description. For example: This article is a detailed guide on how to install "Companies" software on Mac and Windows.
Add 1 - 5 keywords related to the article, customer support and your company. For example: "Company" Order, "Company" Customer Support, "Company" FAQ, "Company" Customer Support Center. And make sure keywords are separated by commas.
Save Changes and your should all set!
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section: 10 articles
- How to add a YouTube video link to your help article?
- How to add a button to a help article?
- How to add a divider element to a help article?
- How to setup Search Engine Optimization for Help Articles?
- How to add a photo to your help article?
- How to Add a link to the Article or Update?
- How to edit text in a help article?
- How to add a Vimeo video link to your help article?
- How to add code textarea to a help article?
- How to add a highlighter element to a help article?