How to setup Search Engine Optimization for Help Center Categories?
To setup SEO for your help center categories, go to:
Settings> Categories> go to SEO Card/Twitter Card/Open Graph Card.
Title tags and meta descriptions are bits of HTML code in the header of a web page. They help search engines understand the content on a page. A page's title tag and meta description are usually shown whenever that page appears in search engine results
Enter the title for your categories so your customers know what this or another category page is for. For example: "Company" FAQ
Add more detailed description. For example: This is where "Company" customers can search for answers, find details and information on their orders and contact customer support.
Add 1 - 5 keywords related to the helpdesk, customer support and your company. For example: "Company" Order, "Company" Customer Support, "Company" FAQ, "Company" Customer Support Center. And make sure keywords are separated by commas.
Save Changes and your should be all set!
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section: 7 articles
- How to setup Search Engine Optimization for Help Center Page?
- How to setup Search Engine Optimization for Help Center Categories?
- How to set up a custom domain for my help center site?
- How to Customize my Help Center Design?
- LabiDesk Demo 🎥 💬
- Getting Started Checklist ✅
- Connect your Shopify store with LabiDesk